900 S Highway Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
Position Title: Programmer/Analyst
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Duties will include custom modifications to existing
software as well as new development.
- Work with technical staff to provide clients with solutions
to industry requirements.
- Assist team members in resolving client and internal
- Work with our administrative staff to assist with client
billing and support.
- Quality assurance of work being done.
- Travel required as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum of two years' experience working with Business
Basic, BBx and or ProvideX; working with clients/customers and management to
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication, and
- Maturity and high level of energy with a very positive and
- Project management and organizational skills a
- Excellent communication skills, with attention to detail and
ability to manage multiple tasks required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in SCO OpenServer and UnixWare a plus.
- Experience with the implementation of business applications.
- College degree in business, MIS or Computer Science a plus
- Academic degree and/or extensive experience
Respond To: Jeff DeGrendele, Vice President of Operations
Contact Information: Phone: (314) 849-0900
Application Deadline: April 28, 2000.
Thank you for your interest in
Systems Design Associates!