900 S Highway Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
Position Title: Financial Systems Specialist
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Consult with end users on technical issues associated with
their application software.
- Assist team members in preparation of sales materials,
prospect and client presentations, software implementations and
on-going user support.
- Install and configure accounting software at client sites.
- Provide high end training on use of accounting software
products to end users.
- Assist team members in resolving client and internal issues.
- Travel required as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum of five years' experience working with accounting
software, performing needs analysis, and configuring software within
a Windows environment.
- Experience with MAS90 accounting software preferred but not
- Experience with the implementation of business applications.
- Excellent communication skills, with attention to detail and
ability to manage multiple tasks required.
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication, and
- Maturity and high level of energy with a very positive and
- Project management and organizational skills are required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- College degree in business, accounting, MIS or Computer
Science a plus
- Academic degree and/or extensive experience
Respond To: Jeff DeGrendele, Vice President of Operations
Contact Information: Phone: (314) 849-0900
Application Deadline: April 28, 2000.
Thank you for
your interest in Systems Design Associates!